This Policy governs and is applicable to all of our services and website.
Using our services means you acknowledge and consent to the terms of our Policy.
What data may be collected?
To ensure the best services possible we make use of our partner’s SDK or API to manage and operate our products. These SDKs or APIs might collect information about you such as:
- IP address. Model, Operating System, Browser, Language and Name of Device
- MAC address, Device ID, IMEI and Advertising ID (IDFA, GAID).
- Data regarding your game progress and use.
Third party partners
Our games might display advertisements from third party partners. For additional information about how they might collect, use and process your data, we invite you to check their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions.
The list of our advertising networks partners:
- AdMob - https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543 - https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites - https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Audience Network - https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update - https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Fyber/Heyzap - https://www.fyber.com/privacy-policy/
- Chartboost - https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269
- Vungle - https://vungle.com/privacy/
- Unity Ads - https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- AdColony - https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- AppLovin - https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
Our games might contain analytical tools to provide us with better insights on how you use our products and help us improve them. For additional information about how they might collect, use and process your data, we invite you to check their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions.
The list of our analytics partners:
- GameAnalytics - https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Facebook Analytics - https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Google Analytics - https://policies.google.com/privacy
Disclose of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Your personal information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law.
We do not knowingly collect, use and disclose any information of children under the age of 16.
You can opt-out and withdraw your consent to being served with targeted, relevant advertisments and/or analytics by changing the settings directly from your device.
Our website might use Google Analytics to track down information about how our users use our website. For more information about how to opt-out from Google Analytics you can follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en